Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It feels like a Friday


A late night work out followed by an incredibly early work out? Insane. I totally did that this morning. Pilates was changed to Wednesday this week, so I have to come up with something for Friday. It hurts really bad because I totally worked my butt off last night. I do love pilates quite a lot even if I am not sure how to spell it. I am seriously so tired now, I will definitely be taking a nap, maybe outside so I can get some sun. Also don't you think its funny that we are working out and totally burning out then we really can't do the things we want to (like a hike, bike ride, or walk with the stroller) because we are so tired from these workouts. Hopefully we actually get into shape so we can do it all. That's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment