Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 5: Legs and Back & Ab Ripper X

L, now I can totally see where you are coming from about the whole working out late and getting up early. I did yoga so late last night that I didn't get to bed until around 11:30 and I got up this morning at 5 to start again. I am pretty tired and I think a nap is deserved.

My legs have hurt since Tuesday, and you would think working them out would hurt them worse. But right now they feel better than they did all week. I can't say how I will feel tomorrow though. Did you know that Abs are the only thing you shouldn't work out every day?

The nutrition program is still going well, except I end up cooking about 2-3 hours a day. It is a lot of work! I have to motivate myself to start cooking harder than I have to for waking up at 5 and working out. Today the breakfast is a spinach, tomato, feta cheese, and fresh basil egg white omelet. Lunch is a turkey burger, gazpacho, and coleslaw. Dinner is fish ( I have decided I don't really like cooked fish, I prefer the raw, fresh stuff). Anyway, keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment