Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 8: Chest and back & Ab Ripper X

Since I want you to be surprised at how much I have changed at 30 days I will just be posting photos of the food we eat. I will still update you on how the workouts went. This morning we got mushroom omelets with a cup of strawberries and cottage cheese. It was good and for the first time since I started this workout I actually wanted to eat. I was so hungry after my workout.

This week has already been 10 X better than last week. Last week I thought I was going to throw up just because of the warm up. This week I was able to do tons more push ups. I was able to do more pull downs (Its supposed to be pull ups, but I have resistance bands and Chris uses the pull up bar). Plus I was able to keep up with the video. AWESOME!

The Ab Ripper X was not as easy this week. I pushed myself with chest and shoulders so much that I barely had any strength left. But the thing is..... I tried. I didn't give up when I didn't have the energy or when my muscles wouldn't let me move. I just keep trying. And that's all there is to it. "Do your best and forget the rest"

L, thanks for sharing the video yesterday. It was awesome. I laughed so much. I hope you start feeling better.
H, come on. Bring it. You can do it. Get working.

No comments:

Post a Comment