Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2: Plyometrics

Talk about a hard hard workout. Today there wasn't as much upper body strength required(Thank goodness since I am so sore from yesterday). It had tons of squats and jumps. I have already improved. I didn't get sick during the warm up this time. Then I was able to keep up for the first few sets. The motto for P90X is "Do your best and forget the rest". I am proud that I got up this morning to continue my workout. I honestly don't think I have worked out this hard in such a long time and its super hard. Yesterday as the day was coming to an end I started getting a headache and I had an upset stomach and I felt like couldn't do it. I was already doubting if I could do this program. I don't do well with pain. But that is why I'm writing. I need encouragement. I want to succeed. L, look on KSL and try and find it. I hope you will be able to join the P90X team with me so that we can keep giving each other support. Let me know if you are up for the challenge. H, start doing it again. And if either of you want the nutrition plan I could scan it in and send it to you. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment