Friday, June 3, 2011

It's been one week since you looked at me

Pillates was awesome, the instructor was awesome. I think that pillates is a love it or hate it exercise. I mean it really hurts. Today we worked on our legs, butt and abs. I think every pillates class works the abs though so that kind of a given. I wish that mine were stronger and flatter. I am always surprised at how out of shape I feel when I go on Friday. Too be fair I am in a lot better shape than I was when I started this class in January. However its only thanks to this Friday class that I am. I don't think I exercised at all during the winter except for pillates on Fridays. So thanks instructor kate!


One more thing: is this working out thing and website working out for you? I mean its not really that hard, but it really hasn't taken off. We still haven't heard from 1/3 of the gals and the other 2/3 gals have not been consistent. Should we just bag the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment