Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I just wanted to post!!!!

I am here, but I am kind of in my undies, and I cant take my picture, but I still wanted to add something before the day is through.

I feel like I have turned a corner, but the corner seemed really wide, or maybe rounded, where you feel like you just keep turning and turning... but I think a lot of it is fear. I fear so many things that I don't know how to express, and I just wanted to write something down...I know, I am rambling...

My actual goals are small, because I kept getting overwhelmed by how much I need an overhaul. I hate admitting this, but I actually reached my pregnancy weight, and there is no baby in me. Very depressing, so I have been eating less, smaller portions and what not, and I am glad to say that I am no longer my preg weight, (184, I am mortified to tell you that), but this morning I was 176, and whatever mental thing I doing to myself seems to be working. I love you both, thanks for listening to my rant, I will post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment